Search On Starfish Knits

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Countdown

Christmas is just around the corner!  It's so crazy!

I think I have just about all my knit gifts either made or at least planned.  And, this might be a horribly naive statement, but I think I've actually got enough time to finish them all!  I've already completed my really complicated, time consuming projects that I need to finish before Christmas day.  I have one gift in particular that I'm now insanely excited to make and might take some more time, but luckily I have until New Year's Eve to complete that.  I can't post any photos here since the recipient often reads this blog, but I can give a hint to some of you Ravelry surfers - it's a popular hat pattern for a certain female wizard.  Hmmmmm.... :)

Meanwhile, I've also been working on several items for my work's craft fair which is in just 2 days... Well more like 1.25 days now...

Here's a sneak peek for any of my co-workers reading this:


And if you don't work with me, you can find some of these items at my online shop: starfishknit.etsy.com

Grab em before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment