Search On Starfish Knits

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Open for Business!

Hi blog followers!

My etsy shop is officially open for business!  Click here to take a peek!

Here's a look at some of the items I have for sale:


 ...And that's just a couple of them.  I have some other items also for sale at the shop (including the one pictured on the right)  I also have plans for more items.  I'm in progress on some striped arm warmers right now.  I already have some pseudo requests for fingerless gloves.  I would have posted my finished ones on the shop as well, but they were bought before I could post them!  Haha!

Anyway, major thanks to my friend, Danielle, for helping me take all these beautiful photos.  We found a local park and then found some great locations to really make the colors stand out.  I especially love this one to the right of the Men's Rustic Scarf.  I loved this little bridge that was at the park and knew right away I wanted to photograph this item there.  We had a lot of fun trying to be creative in finding interesting photo spots.  A woman even came up to me asking about the Green Twist Infinity Scarf.  There was a kids' soccer game going on at the same park, so I'm sure it was eye-catching to see two girls carrying a dress form all around.

Lola (yes, I named my dress form) was the best prop.  We had a lot of fun taking photos near random signs.  We already have big plans for taking photos with some old soda pop signs and highway entrances.  I think they would actually be kind of cool if we could pull them off.  But that's for another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment